Are Your Taste Buds Ready For A Thrill?
They're Going To Love This Coconut Curry Chicken Meatballs and Cauliflower Fried Rice Dish...
PREP TIME:5 MINUTES
COOK TIME:40 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME:50 MINUTES
These clean eating meatballs are so darn good. Creamy curry with a hint of lime makes this paleo dinner a favorite of the whole family. 21 Day Fix approved!
MEATBALLS YIELD: 20 MEATBALLS
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped carrots
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 2 tbsps freeze dried cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsps basil
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos (or soy sauce if not Whole30)
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp red chili flakes
- 1/4 tsp each sea salt and pepper
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp minced garlic
Pre-Heat Oven to 400F
- Place all the ingredients (but the chicken) into a high-powered blender or food processor and pulse until chopped.
- Add the chicken and mix well.
- Roll into 1 1/2 - 2" balls and place them on a lined or greased pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, roll the meatballs over and bake them for an additional 20.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, heat the coconut milk.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
PUTTING IT TOGETHER
- Add the meatballs to the sauce, stir them around and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve over cauliflower rice .
Paleo Cauliflower Fried Rice
1 large onion, diced
1 1/2 cup carrots, diced
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 large cauliflower, grated
1/2 cup coconut aminos
2 eggs, scrambled
1/2 cup diced green onions
1. In a large pan, cook the onion and carrots in the coconut oil until soft. About 79 minutes.
2. Season with salt, ginger, and garlic as it's cooking.
3. Once the carrots are tender, add the cauliflower and coconut aminos.
4. Stir to evenly coat the cauliflower and cook for about 5 minutes.
5. Push the mixture to one side of the pan and add the scrambled eggs. Stir until cooked, then
6. Add the green onion, take off the heat, and serve.